Monday, March 23, 2009

Google Alert - florida car insurance

Google News Alert for: florida car insurance

Why put insurance coverage on an unused car?
Sun-Sentinel.com - Fort Lauderdale,FL,USA
I can only conclude that the insurance lobby has gotten to our Florida Legislature. I have a car that I leave in Florida when I am up north and I suspend my ...
See all stories on this topic
Justice for families likely to be delayed again
MiamiHerald.com - Miami,FL,USA
Sherrill Lynn Aversa was killed during a visit to Tampa when a 12-foot ladder fell from a Florida Department of Transportation truck causing another car to ...
See all stories on this topic


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment